European Forage Association (EFA) has evolved originally from the French trade association CIPF and now acts as a platform to bring members from hay and straw associations from across Europe, together, for the mutual benefit of all.
- To facilitate the international exchange of straw, fodder, and derivatives.
- To defend, on an international level, the common interests of member organisations regarding the “product”, the “professions” of dealers in straw, fodder, and derivatives, and the “commercial function” in general.
- To represent the profession within and around official international organisations.
Through these objectives, the association seeks to attain:
- The study of all commercial questions relating to straw, fodder and derivatives.
- The permanent improvement in contact between member organisations.
- The establishment of international trading conditions, arbitration rules and practices.
- In general terms, all other appropriate measures.
Board of EFA
Chairman: Mr Graham Lawman (UK)
Secretary: Mr Karel Mercelis (BE)
Treasurer: Ms Jeanette Breedveld-Speksnijder (NL)
Member: Mr Erik Alders (NL)
Member: Mr Hans Otto Sørensen (DK)
Member: Mr Lorenzo Laliena Sanz (ES)
Member: Ms Anne Onder De Linden (FR)
Member: Mr Ole Roschen (DE)
Members of the EFA
The British Hay & Straw Merchants Association (BHSMA)
Federation Belgium Fourages (FeBelFo)
De Danske Halmleverandører
Hisfa (on EFA)
2289 CL RIJSWIJK